Designed for individuals and families rather than for commercial organizations or businesses, the range of policies that come under personal insurance can keep you and your family covered and provide financial security in the event of anything serious or untoward happening. It helps you pay large costs in the event that some unforeseen disaster hits your home or possessions.
Our personal lines include:
- Homeowners - To protect your primary or secondary residence.
- Automobile - To protect vehicles used for personal use. Covers against accident and theft.
- Inland marine - Cover high value goods in transit.
- Umbrella - Protects you when accidents happen and your existing liability insurance policies don't cover all expenses.
- Flood - Floods often require separate cover to protect against property damage and cleanup.
- Boats - Specialized insurance for recreational boats, sail boats, cabin cruisers, jet boats and ski boats and can cover damage, towing and personal effects.